Tuesday, April 21, 2009

through my eyes...

to my dear dear Hani,

in awe I had stood,
when I had first encountered her beauty…
with delicate strokes and vibrant colours,
she had been brought to life…
her beauty had been chiseled with such tender love,
that it had made the Mona Lisa smile…

to the canvas on which she was born,
she had never failed to show love and grace…
and the wall that bore her with pride,
she had forever held in a loyal and loving embrace…

meaning and depth she had added,
to the strong wall that she had adorned…
radiating happiness and peace,
in every ray of light,
to every soul that the light had found…

to the eyes red with tears,
she had given relief from the tiring despair…
and with eyes open to a different truth,
she had shared a vision that was unseen and rare…

she had shown wisdom to the seeking eyes,
of belief and faith, and the strength to bear…
yet, humble she had always been,
of her greatness, keeping herself unaware…

in awe I still stand,
cause every day as I see her,
I still see in her, a different shade emerge…

No comments:

Post a Comment