Friday, February 27, 2009

Bumpeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

No, I’m not calling out to my dog! And no, neither am I calling out to my guinea pig. Before you start imagining what else I’m talking about here, let me tell you, I’m talking about one of my best friends. Should your imagination run wild again, calm down and relax. He’s a pure-bred human. Acts like an animal sometimes, but don’t let that mislead you. He’s definitely human!

Okay fine, enough of taking his case. I’m sure he’s cursing me now, but I also am sure that he’ll be on his way here to save me, if I call saying, “I’m in trouble.” God bless you dude!

To say the least, he’s one of the best people I’ve ever met. He totally rocks man! he’s so patient, that he’ll sit before his computer for days, waiting for it to read his mind, and do what he want it to, before he loses his patience and gets off his lazy bum to type the command instead. That’s him! Patiently lazy! Where do you find guys like those now!

When you first meet him, you’ll be thinking to yourself, “Nice guy man, he’s seems so sober and quiet.” But boy, are you in for a surprise or what! He might seem very quiet and sober, but that’s probably the worst judgment you’ll ever make of him! He’s mad enough to make a mental hospital full of about thirty thousand mad-men, look like the annual meeting of the Intellectual’s Art Society! Don’t be surprised if you find him talking about drifting on a road-roller, in the middle of a damn stadium! That’s like his biggest dream. Crazy is an understatement, if you’re using the word to describe him.

Ask him about his girlfriend, and he’ll tell you, “She’s Italian.” And by the time you’re done digesting the fact that such an ugly looking dude can get an Italian woman to go out with him, he’ll say, “and she weighs about 1.2 tonnes only!” Before you can even try to imagine what she looks like, he’ll say, “She’s the most beautiful lady he’s ever seen in his life!” I’m sure, by the time he has said this much, you are already considering the fact that this dude is mentally unstable. But don’t worry; he’s only slightly screwed in the head. He’ll soon be telling you that he’s talking about his “baby”, that is, his car! Don’t be scared if you sometimes see him planting a kiss on his car’s bonnet. It’s all an everyday thing for bumpy!

Well, one big warning! If you see him driving, don’t, under any circumstance drive behind him and honk like a mad man. He won’t do much. He’ll simply follow you till land’s end, and keep honking while on the way there! He’ll neither overtake you, nor let you speed away. He’ll just stay behind you, honking away to glory, with a smirk on his face that’ll scare even the damn devil!

With all that said, I can’t say that there is no more. There’s definitely a lot more to say. But I guess it’ll be too much information to digest at one go. But, there’ll be a continuation soon.

P.S.: Bumpy,
We love you!
you’re the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment