Wednesday, February 25, 2009

remember this my friend...

Your loss is not just yours, but ours. As much as I want to say, “I understand”, I can’t. But I will yet say that the loss is ours. At this time, as you grieve; amidst the melancholy of your conflicting thoughts, there are a few things that I must remind you. Things that you must never forget.

Your grieving is justified. I join you in your grief. You must grieve, I would. But when you are done grieving, you must remember what I’m about to say.

She’s happy, wherever she is. And she loves you. She always did, and she always will. You love her, and that’s all that ever mattered to her. She knew your love was sincere and nothing but true. Sometimes, what happens seems unjust and cruel. But remember, there is no such thing as coincidence. There’s only providence! What happened was slated to happen. You did all that you could, and more. She knows that. She would never forget.

I know she taught you a lot of things, made you the person you are. Remember, the best way to pay her back, is to make the best of all that she taught you. Wish her good morning, every dawn; good night, every time you sleep. Remember, she’s watching over you. She will never let you be alone. You are, and will always be a part of her. Just the way, she will always be a part of you.

Remember to be happy. That’s all that she would’ve ever wanted from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment